VAT REFUND IN SLOVENIA:
ALL NON-RESIDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO GET IT
a) Refundable expenses:
Diesel, Repairs, Transports, Washings, (all these expenses are refundable onlyfor trucks and not for cars).
b) Suitable documents:
Original DKV, SHELL, LOMO, IDS, ESSO etc. invoices with their own receipts attached; original paid cash INVOICES and RECEIPTS must show, absolutely, the following details (Art.34 of Slovenian Law):
- PLACE, DATE OF ISSUE, RECEIPT OR INVOICE NUMBER
- NAME OF THE SUPPLIER, ADDRESS AND V.A.T. REGISTRATION NUMBER
- NAME OF THE PURCHASER, ADDRESS AND V.A.T. REGISTRATION NUMBER (NO STAMP ALLOWED)
- DATE OF DISPATCH OF THE GOODS OR PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES
- INFORMATION ON THE TYPE AND QUANTITY OF GOODS SOLD OR SERVICES SUPPLIED
- PRICE OF GOODS VAT EXCLUDED, TAXABLE AMOUNT, VAT RATES (22% AND 8,50%) AND VAT AMOUNT
- TOTAL PAID AMOUNT.
N.B.: INVOICES MUST BE REQUESTED DURING THE SUPPLYING AND BOTH INVOICES AND RECEIPTS MUST SHOW ALL THE ABOVE-LISTED DETAILS, OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE REJECTED.
c) Registration for the electronic system
d) Forwarding of the documents:
Quarterly/six-monthly or yearly as soon as You get Your purchase invoices . We reccomend You to send the invoices before 31st March of the following year to our office.
e) Minimum VAT amounts:
Yearly/six-monthly application: SIT 96.000 (€ 400,00)
A D V I C E !
THE SLOVENIAN CUSTOM HAS DECIDED TO REFUND HAULIERS THE “CARBON TAX-EXCISE DUTY (ACCISA)” UPON REFUELLINGS MADE IN SLOVENIA. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT OUR OFFICE.