VAT REFUND IN NORWAY:
a) Refundable expenses: Diesel, Repairs, Washings, Telephone, Taxi, Train and Bus tickets; Hotels and Restaurants only for business purposes.
b) Suitable documents: Original invoices (NO RECEIPTS) of all credit cards (e.g.Shell, Esso,etc.) mentioning the name,address and V.A.T. Registration Number of Norwegian Fiscal Representative (MVA). Original paid cash INVOICES of Diesel refuellings showing the following details:
- SUPPLIER'S STAMP
- NORWEGIAN V.A.T. REGISTRATION NUMBER (MVA) OF THE SUPPLIER
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PURCHASED GOODS
- QUANTITY OF LITRES REFUELLED
- VAT AMOUNT IN NOK CURRENCY
- VAT RATES 25% - (13% and 8% AS REGARDS HOTELS)
- TOTAL PAID AMOUNT IN NOK CURRENCY
- COMPLETE HEADING OF PURCHASER FILLED IN BY THE SUPPLIER
- DATE AND NUMBER OF INVOICE AND PLACE OF SUPPLY.
N.B.: INVOICES WITHOUT ABOVE-LISTED DETAILS WILL BE REJECTED BY THE NORWEGIAN AUTHORITY.
c) Forwarding of the documents: Quarterly/six-monthly or yearly as soon as You get Your purchase invoices . We reccomend You to send the invoices before 31st March of the following year to our office.
d) Minimum VAT amounts: Yearly application: NOK. 388,00 (€ 50,00) Quarterly/six-monthly application: NOK. 3106,00 (€400,00)