VAT REFUND IN LATVIA:
ALL NON-RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND
a) Refundable expenses:
All expenses related to the firm activity, except: invoices for bar/restaurant, taxi, car rental.
b) Suitable documents:
Original INVOICES (NO RECEIPTS) showing absolutely the following details:
- PLACE, DATE OF ISSUE, INVOICE NUMBER
- NAME, ADDRESS AND V.A.T. REGISTRATION NUMBER OF THE SUPPLIER
- COMPLETE HEADING OF THE PURCHASER, INCLUDING HIS V.A.T. REGISTRATION NUMBER, FILLED IN BY THE SUPPLIER
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PURCHASED GOODS OR RENDERED SERVICES
- TAXABLE AMOUNT EXPRESSED IN LVL (LATVIAN CURRENCY)
- VAT AMOUNT EXPRESSED IN LVL (LATVIAN CURRENCY) AND, IN CASE, EXCHANGE IN €
- VAT RATE 21%
- TOTAL PAID AMOUNT EXPRESSED IN LVL (LATVIAN CURRENCY).
N.B.: INVOICES WITHOUT ABOVE-LISTED DETAILS WILL BE REJECTED BY LATVIAN AUTHORITIES.
c) Registration for the electronic VAT refund system
d) Forwarding of the documents:
Quarterly/six-monthly or yearly as soon as You get Your purchase invoices . We advise You to send the invoices before 31st March of the following year to our office.
e) Minimim VAT amounts:
Yearly application: LVL. 278,48 (€ 400,00)