VAT REFUND IN BULGARIA:
ALL NON-RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND
a) Refundable expenses:
Diesel, Repairs, Accessories, Washings, Parking, Telephone, Advertising, Hotel accommodation and Restaurants (refundable only if they are related to Participation in exhibitions and if the invoices are headed to the company).
b) Suitable documents:
Original INVOICES (NO RECEIPTS) showing absolutely the following details:
- PLACE, DATE OF ISSUE, INVOICE NUMBER
- NAME, ADDRESS AND V.A.T. REGISTRATION NUMBER OF THE SUPPLIER
- COMPLETE HEADING OF THE PURCHASER, INCLUDING HIS V.A.T. REGISTRATION NUMBER, FILLED IN BY THE SUPPLIER
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PURCHASED GOODS OR RENDERED SERVICES
- TAXABLE AMOUNT EXPRESSED IN LEVA (BULGARIAN CURRENCY)
- VAT AMOUNT EXPRESSED IN LEVA (BULGARIAN CURRENCY) AND, IN CASE, EXCHANGE IN €
- VAT RATE 20%
- TOTAL PAID AMOUNT EXPRESSED IN LEVA (BULGARIAN CURRENCY).
N.B.: INVOICES WITHOUT ABOVE-LISTED DETAILS WILL BE REJECTED BY BULGARIAN AUTHORITIES.
c) Registration for the electronic VAT refund system
d) Forwarding of the documents:
Quarterly/six-monthly or yearly as soon as You get Your purchase invoices . We advise You to send the invoices before 31st March of the following year to our office.
e) Minimim VAT amounts:
Yearly application: LEVA 500 (€ 250,00)