V.A.T. REFUND ON CHARGES REGARDING SETTING UP AND RENTAL OF STANDS EXHIBITIONS - FAIRS FASHION SHOWS
Be advised that V.A.T. charged on the expenses relating to Your participation in some Fairs abroad, is REFUNDABLE.
Should You be interested in getting Your V.A.T. back, please follow the instructions hereinafter.
THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET V.A.T REFUND ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Invoices regarding rental of showrooms for conferences and meetings;
- Invoices regarding rental of space for setting up of stands;
- Invoices regarding transport of goods to the stand place;
- Invoices regarding stands soundproofing and lighting charges.
As far as FASHION SHOWS are concerned, in addition to the above-mentioned expenses, V.A.T. may be also refunded upon:
- Invoices regarding staff charges (fees for models, hairdressers, etc);
- Invoices regarding photographic services.
N.B.: INVOICES must show the following details:
- Description of the service supplied;
- Taxable amount;
- V.A.T. amount;
- V.A.T. rate;
- Total paid amount;
- Complete heading of purchaser filled in by supplier;
- Date and number of invoice.
Please add always a copy of the proof of payment for each invoice.
As regards V.A.T. charged on invoices and receipts related to HOTELS-RESTAURANTS-TAXI-PARKING, please read the following specifications:
- TAXI and PARKING expenses are accepted;
- RESTAURANTS/REFRESHMENT invoices and receipts are refundable (except alcoholic drinks, coffee, tobacco);
- HOTEL invoices and receipts are refundable if the accommodation is provided only to the employees and directors/managers of the company (it is necessary to attach a list stamped and signed by the client stating name of people using or enjoying the service, their position inside the company and reason why overnight stay in hotel has been required).
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES TO GET V.A.T. REFUND
- Registration for the electronic system
- 1 Power of attorney (the form will be provided by us) to be sent back to our office duly stamped and signed, so that we are authorized by You to recover V.A.T. on Your behalf.